Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemPortalLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Krayzie Bone
Admin
Krayzie Bone

Man Antal inlägg : 166
[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 08-05-29

[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Empty
InläggRubrik: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitimefre 13 jun 2008 - 11:00

http://www.zshare.net/audio/13630906fb23bc83/

Krayzie:
I'm tryin' to keep it real thuggish; so ruggish. Still love it; fuck the frontin'. Puffin'-- blunts. When we stepped in so much it's 'bout to bust. Rollin' fo' deep in the bucket, fuck it; clutchin' my heat. Duckin' po-lice, but ready foe funk wit' these chump's in the street. These nigga's rappin' like they thuggin'-- y'all bitches ain't scrappin' nothin'. Y'all nigga's ain't poppin' shit, but the top off a battle. What they want is for me pump-pump to explode, and be layin' in the street, breathin' no mo'. I spit the fire; get ya jaw ridin'. Nigga, hit ya raw hide. I fuck 'em up all night. I'm keepin' 'em all hot, well alright. It's hot (hot). It's hot (hot). It's hot (hot). It's hot (hot). It's hot-- when the glock-glock go pop, pop, pop (pop, pop). I'm bustin' mothafucka's in they ass, for simple shit like walkin' on my grass; that's how mad I am. (Krayzie! Krayzie!) Buckin' while I'm blazed in the days. Fuck all y'all. Praise to the gauge, nigga (nigga).

It's about the time that we blew up the spot. (Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda).
We run this shit if ya like it or not. (Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda).
And if you wanna know if we heated, we hot. (Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda).
(Mo' murda, mo' murda...) And we got that fire. (That fire).{x2}

I heard some nigga's talkin' shit, they say we history and gone (gone). Some nigga's they neva could get wit' these, mysteries of Bone (Bone). We lay low but we still strong; and it's still on. And yes, love, respect to Flesh; wet they chest. Krayzie, Layzie, Bizzy, Wish-- We still in motion; ain't you heard? We done broke free from the cage; so now we can fly wit' the birds. Why y'all nigga's thinkin' this over, nigga we just now gettin' it crackin'. Now ask 'em: who that nigga sound like when he rappin'? So if we played our part, man yo' shit is all played out, 'cause you know that them bitches style. (Hey!) What can ya say now? My nigga we up in this bitch foreva, togetha, whateva. Just give me the money, my weed, my Hennessey and leada'(--and I love ya). You know we ain't givin' a fuck about what ya got (got), or who ya know (know), or what you do (do). Nigga, it's what you get into ('to.) I'm around these rapper's everyday-- they don't impress me none. Tellin' they phony thug-stories, but experience none (none, none).

It's about the time that we blew up the spot. (Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda).

We're tryin' to organize a thug nation (nation). To start our own police investigation ('gation). I would appreciate cooperation. Won't take no more; we want war (war). Never run from the cop. I, stop and point my gun at the cop-- shot 'em. Left 'em wit' his brains on the block. I, show no mercy on no po'-po' tonight. See the beam and the dot-- duck! Buck, buck, buck! Sh-, shoot 'em up. Shoot 'em up. We no pretenda's; we no surrenda. We bang, bang. We no pretenda's; we no surrenda. We bang, bang. Ooooh, poppin' in the clip in, we come to kill you (Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda). Ooooh poppin' in the clip in, we come to kill you (Kill you, kill you) [Mo' murda, mo' murda, mo' murda].

A lil' somethin' foe the gangsta, gangsta, gangsta's. (That's right.) Then again, this foe the thugsta, thugsta, thugsta's. (Y'all feel it?) We kick it foe the gangsta, gangsta, gangsta's. (Thug Line) And the souljah's want war; we want war (war, war).

Senast ändrad av Krayzie Bone den sön 15 jun 2008 - 4:59, ändrad totalt 1 gång
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
tiihomir

Man Antal inlägg : 4
[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 08-06-15

InläggRubrik: Sv: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitimesön 15 jun 2008 - 3:47

länken funkar inte?
Krayzie Bone
Admin
Krayzie Bone

[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Right_bar_bleue

InläggRubrik: Sv: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitimesön 15 jun 2008 - 4:58

fixat Smile
tiihomir

Man Antal inlägg : 4
[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 08-06-15

InläggRubrik: Sv: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitimesön 15 jun 2008 - 16:45

Krayzie Bone ft. Layzie Bone- This is how.mp3 ? haha vafan, jag vill ha Krayzie Bone-That Fire! Very Happy
Krayzie Bone
Admin
Krayzie Bone

InläggRubrik: Sv: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitimesön 15 jun 2008 - 18:55

postad nu Smile
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text   [Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text Icon_minitime

[Ladda Ner] Krayzie Bone - That Fire + Text
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Ladda Ner Krayzie Unreleased (That Fire) + text :D
» krayzie bone
» Krayzie Bone - Chasing The Devil
» Krayzie Bone Snackar Om Fixtape

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony :: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony-